Howdy Pretty People..
We all know how super long lashes are one of the most sought after looks when it comes to makeup and there is no surprise why. Not all of us (especially me) have the patience to apply a set of false lashes every day but achieving the false lash-look is possible using these tips. So read on for super easy ways to achieve long eyelashes…
Curling the eyelashes is often over looked, but it can be extremely beneficial at helping to lift the lashes. A good quality eyelash curler is a good idea but for extra curl try heating your eyelash curler on a medium heat underneath a hair dryer, just be sure to test it on your wrist prior to use to ensure it isn’t too hot. The other option is to use a heated eyelash curler, these are used after mascara and really do add extra lift.
From the face, to the lips, the eyes, and of course the lashes, there are many different primers out there on the market. Eyelash primers may seem like an extra step in your routine but the effect is well worth it. They are built up of tiny little fibers that cling to your lashes and give you that real doe-eyed, false lash effect.
Select a Brush:
With a hundred different brushes out there on the market — long, skinny, thick, curved, comb, traditional — it can be just a little confusing trying to figure out which one to pick. To nail the process down, look for mascara wands that are long and skinny or have curved brushes. These allow you to reach every lash, making them look longer and more defined.
Select a Formula:
Look for formulas that contain fibers which cling to the lashes or are designed to give you that false lash effect. For even better results try layering two different formulas, one designed to volumize and one designed to lengthen.
The key to mascara application is to wiggle the wand right at the base of your lashes — this allows you to build up more product at the roots, giving the lashes a thicker effect and allowing you to reach every lash for extra dimension. If you find your lashes start to clump together try a lash comb!
Eyeliners aren’t usually the first thing to come to mind when you are thinking about longer-looking lashes but they really do help. Either use a liquid liner which contains three small dots which allow you to get in between each of the lashes or take a flat liner brush with some gel eyeliner, lift up your eyelid so the lash line is exposed and then wiggle the brush in between the lashes. This helps to create more definition to the eye and make the lashes look fuller and volumized.
Also here are some super easy eyeliner styles for rookies just in case you need them! And for all you risqué chics out there, here are some tips to perfect the winged eyeliner look
And here are some quicks tips I was discussing with a friend the other day and felt they was worth sharing with ya’ll 🙂
- A lot of women also take Biotin for longer and healthier eyelashes and hair. Salmon is a great source of Omega 3 Fatty acids, which helps to have strong nails, shiny hair and long eyelashes. Natural eyelash enhancer, like Fysiko Serum, will enhance eyelashes from outside, while good nutrition works from inside.
- A great way to get the impression of thicker, longer lashes is to work on the base of your lashes, and then slowly work your way up to the tip. Apply a little mascara to an eyeshadow brush and gently brush it onto the roots of your lashes. This creates thickness and your lashes will appear fuller.
- Do not curl your eyelashes daily. If you do, your eyelashes will break.
- Rubbing and touching your eyes makes your eye lashes fall more.
- If your parents don’t allow you to apply makeup, use olive oil instead 😛
- Doing these steps for at least a week will make your eyelashes thicker.
- If you apply almond body oil on your lashes it also makes them longer.
- Be sure to sanitize your brushes before use.
- When removing mascara, do not pull at the eyelashes.
- Dont leave on mascara overnight! It irritates your eyes and it also breaks down your eyelashes.
- Don’t curl lashes after using mascara, it’ll make the lashes fall off.
- The eyelash curler also makes your lashes grow upwards if you squeeze hard enough each time.
- Curl your lashes BEFORE putting on mascara. If you use mascara first, it will make your lashes brittle and they will break.
- Find lash growing serums in the beauty section of your favorite store.
- And Last but not the Least- Don’t poke yourself in the eye please!
Hope these have been of help!
So, Until next time…